Monday, December 29, 2008

A New Year Upon Us

With the kids finally asleep I sit here in silence reflecting about a year gone by. What a wonderful year it has been especially because we have welcomed our new little baby, Kanoa. He has become such a joyful addition to our family and has already become a good playmate for my first son, Keanu.

With a new year upon us I think of all the fun we will have with more holidays to celebrate, milestones to document, and adventures to take as a family. This is the year where we pull out the stops and go full steam ahead with 200% FUN! Now that I am a stay-at-home Mom I can concentrate completely on my children and do the things that I have wanted to do for the 3 years I worked full-time. Funny how life changes and how different things can be in just one year. For me, it is for the better and I intend on making it better and better as time goes on.

No comments: